❶ 怎么在裙子上镶上led灯 使裙子看上去闪闪发光 要做到这点都需要什么材
需要用到干电池 和一些电压比较低的LED灯珠
❷ 有没有英语日常用语大全
一、 Greetings 问候语
1. Hello! / Hi! 你好!
2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好!
3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。
4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗?
5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。
6. How are you? 你好吗?
7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢?
8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。
9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗
?
10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。
11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。
12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。
13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。
14. See you later. 待会儿见。
15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。
二、Expression In Class 课堂用语
16. May I come in? 我能进来吗?
17. Come in, please. 请进。
18. Sit down, please. 请坐。
19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。
20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。
21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。
22. Here! 到!
23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗?
24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗?
25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗?
26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗?
27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗?
28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗?
29. That's all for today. 今天就讲到这里。
30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。
三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品
31. What's this? 这是什么?
32. It's a pen. 是支笔。
33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗?
34. No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。
35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔?
36. It's Kate's. 是凯特的。
37. Is that a car? 那是一辆小汽车吗?
38. No, it isn't. It's a bus. 不,那是一辆公共汽车。
39. What do you call this in English? 这个用英语怎么说?
40. What is the color of your new book? 你的新书是什么颜色的?
41. How big is your house? 你的房子有多大?
42. How long is the street? 这条街有多长?
43. What's the name of the cat? 这猫叫什么名字?
44. Where's the company? 那个公司在哪儿?
45. Which is the right size? 哪个尺码是对的?
四、About Belongings 关于所有物
46. What's this? 这是什么?
47. It's an air-conditioner. 这是空调。
48. Is this yours? 这是你的吗?
49. Yes, it's mine. 是的,是我的。
50. Where are my glasses? 我的眼镜在哪儿?
51. Do you know where I've put my glasses? 你知道我把眼镜搁哪儿了吗?
52. Over there. 在那边。
53. On the desk. 在桌上。
54. Is this your pen? I found it under the desk. 这是你的笔吗?我在桌下捡
的。
55. No. Mine is blue. 不是。我的是蓝的。
56. Which is your bag? 哪个是你的包?
57. The bigger one. 大些的那个。
58. The one on your right. 你右边的那个。
59. Are these books all yours? 这些书全是你的吗?
60. Some of them are mine. 一部分是我的。
五、Identifying People 辨别身份
61. Who are you? 你是谁?
62. I'm Jim. 我是吉姆。
63. Who is the guy over there? 那边那个人是谁?
64. He's Bob. 他是鲍勃。
65. Is that girl a student? 那个女孩是学生吗?
66. No, she isn't. 不,她不是。
67. What do you do? 你是做什么的?
68. I'm a farmer. 我是个农民。
69. What does he do? 他是干什么的?
70. He's a manager. 他是个经理。
71. She must be a model, isn't? 她一定是个模特,不是吗?
72. I really don't known. 我真不知道。
73. I have no idea about it. 我一点都不知道。
74. Can she be a driver? 她可能是个司机吗?
75. Yes, I think so. 是的,我认为是。
六、 About Introction 关于介绍
76. What's your name? 你叫什么名字?
77. May I have your name? 能告诉我你的名字吗?
78. My name is Thomas. 我叫汤姆斯。
79. Just call me Tom. 就叫我汤姆吧。
80. What's your family name? 你姓什么?
81. My family name is Ayneswonth. 我姓安尼思华斯。
82. How do you spell it? 怎么拼?
83. Who is the lady in white? 穿白衣服的那位小姐是谁?
84. Could you introce me to her? 你能把我介绍给她吗?
85. Rose, let me introce my friend to you. 罗斯,让我介绍一下我的朋友。
86. This is Tom. He's my classmate. 这是汤姆。我的同学。
87. Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。
88. Nice to meet you, too. 认识你我也很高兴。
89. Let me introce myself. 让我自我介绍一下。
90. How do you do? 你好!
七、Year, Month And Day 年、月、日
91. What day is it today? 今天星期几?
92. It's Monday today. 今天是星期一。
93. What's the date today? 今天是几号?
94. It's January the 15th, 1999. 今天是1999年1月15日。
95. What month is this? 现在是几月?
96. It's December. 现在是十二月。
97. What year is this? 今年是哪一年?
98. It's the year of 1999. 今年是1999年。
99. What will you do ring this weekend? 这周末你干什么?
100. Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays? 这家店平日是早上9点开门吗?
101. It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends.
平日上午8点开,但周末9点开。
102. What will you do the day after on next? 后天你干什么?
103. What did you do the week before last? 上上星期你干了什么?
104. I'll work for the next 5 days. 我要工作5天(从明天算起)
105. It's been 5 years since I last saw you. 我已5年没见你了。
八、Talking About Objects 谈论事物
106. Do you have a computer? 你有计算机吗?
107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
108. He has that book, doesn't he? 他有那本书,是吗?
109. No, he doesn't. 不,他没有。
110. Do you have any brothers or sisters? 你有兄弟或姐妹吗?
111. No, I'm a single son. 没有,我是独生子。
112. Does your computer have a modem? 你的电脑有调制解调器吗?
113. Do you have shampoo here? 这儿有香波卖吗?
114. What a beautiful garden you have! 你的花园真漂亮。
115. Any tickets left? 有剩票吗?
116. Do you have glue? I need some here. 你有胶水吗?我这里需要一点。
117. I have some left. 我剩下一些。
118. If you have more, please give me some. 如果你有多的,请给我。
119. Do you have my pencil? 你拿了我的铅笔吗?
120. Yes, I have your eraser, too. 是的,我还拿了你的橡皮。
九、Talking About Time 叙述时间
121. What time is it now? 现在几点?
122. It's two o'clock. 现在两点。
123. It's a quarter past five. 现在是五点一刻。
124. It's ten minutes to four. 现在差十分四点。
125. It's half past nine. 现在是九点半。
126. It's one o'clock sharp. 现在一点整。
127. It's not four o'clock. 还没到四点呢。
128. My watch says two o'clock. 我的表是两点钟。
129. My watch is two minutes fast. 我的表快了两分钟。
130. What's the time by your watch? 你的表几点了?
131. We must arrive there on time. 我们必须准时到那儿。
132. There are only two minutes left. 只剩两分钟了。
133. Can you finish your work ahead of time? 你能提前完成工作吗?
134. The flight is delayed. 飞机晚点起飞。
135. The meeting is put off. 会议延期了。
十、About Dates 关于日期
136. What day is today? 今天星期几?
137. Today is Monday. 今天星期一。
138. What's the date today? 今天几号?
139. Today is May 21st. 今天是五月二十一号。
140. When were you born? 你什么时候出生的?
141. I was born on September 1st, 1976. 我出生在1976年9月1日。
142. What time? 什么时候?
143. You name the time. 你定时间吧。
144. I'll meet you tomorrow. 我们明天见面。
145. Do you know the exact date? 你知道确切日期吗?
146. Please check the date. 请核实一下日期。
147. What were you doing this time last year? 去年这时候你在干什么?
148. How long will the sale last? 折价销售多久?
149. Only three days. 仅三天。
150. I'll be back in 5 days. 我五天之后回来。
151. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 你好,我能见格林先生吗?
152. Do you have an appointment? 你有预约吗?
153. Sorry, I don't. 对不起,我没有。
154. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,约的是下午3点。
155. Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now. 对不起,格林先生现在不能见您。
156. He's on the phone. 他在打电话。
157. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在这里等一下吗?
158. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝点什么吗?
159. Tea, please. 我喝点茶吧。
160. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在这里。
161. You may go in now. 您可以进去了。
162. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真高兴见到你,我的老朋友。
163. How have you been these years? 这些年你怎么样?
164. You've changed little. 你一点也没变。
165. Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍记得那个圣诞节吗?
二、About Language 关于语言
166. Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗?
167. Yes, a little. 会讲一点。
168. How long have you studied English? 你学英语多久了?
169. He speaks English fluently. 他讲英语很流利。
170. Your English is very good. 你的英语很好。
171. You speak English pretty well. 你的英语讲的很好。
172. Are you a native speaker of English? 你的母语是英语吗?
173. My native language is Chinese. 我的母语是汉语。
174. He speaks with London accent. 他带点伦敦口音。
175. He has a strong accent. 他口音很重。
176. I have some difficulty in expressing myself. 我表达起来有点困难。
177. I'm always confused with "s" and "th". 我常把s和th搞混。
178. Can you write in English? 你能用英文写文章吗?
179. Your pronunciation is excellent. 你的发音很好。
180. How can I improve my spoken English? 我该怎样才能提高口语水平?
三、Talking About Activities 谈论活动
181. What are you doing? 你在干什么?
182. I'm reading a book. 我在看书。
183. I'm cooking. 我在做饭。
184. Are you watching TV now? 你在看电视吗?
185. Yes, I'm watching Channel 5. 是的,我在看5频道。
186. No, I'm listening to the radio. 没有,我在听收音机。
187. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
188. I'm going to work. 我去上班。
189. Who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信?
190. I'm writing to an old friend. 给一个老朋友。
191. What will you do this weekend? 这周末你将干什么?
192. I'll go to a concert. 我要去听音乐会。
193. I'll go on an outing with some friends. 我与朋友去郊游。
194. Do you like traveling? 你喜欢郊游吗?
195. Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. 是的,我很喜欢。
四、 About Age 关于年龄
196. How old are you? 你多大了?
197. I'm twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了。
198. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. 史密斯先生才四十几岁。
199. I'm two years younger than my sister. 我比我姐小两岁。
200. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一
岁。
201. He's the youngest in the family. 他是一家中最小的。
202. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起来比他实际上年轻得多。
203. I came here when I was 20. 我二十岁来这儿。
204. I started school at the age of 6. 我六岁开始上学。
205. My father is over 60 years old. 我父亲已年过六十了。
206. Most of them are less than 30. 他们中大多数不到30岁。
207. I guess he's about 30. 我猜他大概30岁。
208. She's going to be 15 next month. 下个月她就满15了。
209. They'll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary.
他们将为结婚十周年开个晚会。
210. He's still a boy after all. 他毕竟还只是个孩子。
五、 Talking About Daily Activities 谈论日常生活
211. When do you get up everyday? 每天你几点起床?
212. I usually get up at 8 o'clock. 我通常8点起床。
213. Where do you have your lunch? 你在哪儿吃午饭?
214. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. 我在附近一家快餐店吃午饭。
215. What did you have for lunch? 你中午吃些什么?
216. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? 我吃一个汉堡包,一个炸鸡腿。
217. What time do you start work? 你什么时候开始工作?
218. I start work at 8 o'clock. 我八点开始工作。
219. What do you do at work? 你上班干些什么?
220. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接电话和打字。
221. What time do you finish your work? 你什么时候下班?
222. At 6 o'clock sharp. 6点。
223. What do you do in your spare time? 闲暇时,你干些什么?
224. I like listening to pop music. 我喜欢听流行音乐。
225. I like playing football. 我喜欢踢足球。
六、 Talking About Yesterday 谈论昨天的事
226. When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上几点起床?
227. At about seven. 七点左右。
228. I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9. 我听见闹钟了,但我捱到
九点才起。
229. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七点醒了,然后马上起床了。
230. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙赶到办公室。
231. I had my breakfast on the way. 我在路上吃的早饭。
232. I was just on time. 我刚好赶上。
233. I was 10 minutes late. 我迟到了五分钟。
234. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一个朋友一块吃了午饭。
235. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6点我下班了。
236. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一会儿班。
237. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.
电视节目很无聊,所以我早早睡了。
238. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看杂志。
239. I didn't sleep well. 我没睡好。
240. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。
七、 Talking With Friends 与朋友聊天
241. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 乔,你好,真是你吗?
242. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,你好。真高兴再次见到你。
243. It's been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年没见你了。
244. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起来还是那么漂
亮。
245. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 欧,谢谢。这段时间你好吗?
246. Not too bad. 不太糟。
247. But you sound so sad. 但听起来你很悲伤。
248. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的宠物猫丢了。
249. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这消息我很遗憾。
250. That's all right. 没事儿。
251. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看见凯特了吗?
252. No, I have no contact with her. 没有。我和她没有一点儿联系。
253. I heard she got married last week. 我听说她上星期结婚了。
254. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. 那真好。对不起,我必须得走了。
255. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再见。记得联系哦。
八、 Talking About The Past 谈论过去
256. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我过去常一大早出去散步。
257. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾与我是邻居。
258. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 过去你常和朋友钓鱼吗?
259. We have known each other for 6 years. 我们认识有六年了。
260. It has been a long time since last came here. 自从我上次来这里已经有很
长时间了。
261. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近你见过史密斯先生吗?
262. They've been working on this project since last year.
他们从去年开始一直都在做这个项目。
263. I've been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的电视。
264. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我们一到那儿电影就开始了。
265. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到车站时,
火车已经开了。
266. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.
船到晚了,把我们的计划全打乱了。
267. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以为他知道开会时间。
268. They had excepted me to go with them. 他们原本希望我和他们一起去。
269. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次参观
那地方了。
270. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我写完论文,就把
它放在抽屉了。
九、 Asking About The Address 询问地址
271. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,杰克,你现在住哪儿?
272. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可胜街203号。
273. Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there? 可胜街?玛丽不是也住那儿吗?
274. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街对面。
275. How long have you stayed there? 你在那儿住多久了?
276. Just a few months. 才几个月。
277. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 玛丽怎么样?她在那儿住多
久了?
278. She's been living there since her birth. 她生下来就住那儿。
279. Will you stay there for long? 你会在那儿待很长时间吗?
280. No, I'll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下个月搬到好莱坞去。
281. Oh, really? I'm moving there too. 真的?我也会搬到那儿去。
282. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒极了,我们可以一起喝啤酒了。
283. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 对,而且你也许会在那儿住久一些。
284. I hope so. 希望如此。
285. I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我相信我们会很开心的。
十、 Asking Questions 提问题
286. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
287. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你们昨天去哪儿吃的饭?
288. When will he come to see you? 他什么时候来看你?
289. When did you buy the car? 你什么时候买的车?
290. Who told you? 谁告诉你的?
291. Who will accompany you to the airport? 谁将陪你去机场?
292. Why don't you agree? 你为什么不同意?
293. Why not go out for a walk? 干吗不出去散步?
294. How did you doing spend your holiday? 你假期怎么过的?
295. How are you doing these days? 这些日子你怎么样?
296. What did he say in the letter? 他在信里说什么了?
297. What are you going to do with the books? 你打算拿这些书怎么办?
298. What were you doing when I called? 我打电话给你时你在干吗?
299. I was about to leave. 我正要出门。
300. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今天上午我在做什么吗?
这是前300,后面600分别参见
http://www.e1257.com.cn/English900/English_3.htm
http://www.e1257.com.cn/English900/English_4.htm
http://www.e1257.com.cn/English900/English_5.htm
http://www.e1257.com.cn/English900/English_6.htm
❸ 好像是一种阿拉伯舞蹈,男的戴个高帽子,长裙子,双臂摆开,在原地转圈,是什么舞蹈啊
回旋舞啦。。阿拉伯那边火的,不管去哪里看表演都和肚皮舞一样是必须有的。都是男人跳。一转可以转20-30分钟,还可以在裙子上做led装饰。
手上拿的手鼓一般的道具可以一个变几个再变回一个。裙子可以转到手上转。
我的书上有介绍,可以发你。你要看视频的话,发我你的邮箱,我在埃及玩的一个月录了几场表演
❹ 动漫中的奇葩物品如果放在现实中,会是什么样的
反重力裙-裙撑,魔法阵-充电器,柯南的眼镜-自带LED眼镜。很多创造动漫的制作商的脑洞都是非常大的,所以说在这个动漫的事件中,大家都奇奇怪怪的,有很多特别奇葩的东西会出现,正是因为有这些充满科技感,而且反人类脑洞的东西出现,才会使得这部动漫变得更加有意思,那么大家有没有想过,如果把动漫里面的这些东西拿出来,放到实际的生活当中会是什么样子的呢?
最好是眼镜,我以前看柯南的时候觉得人家的眼睛特别好看,带上去就散发着睿智的光芒,长大了以后发现他在思考问题的时候,眼镜都会发出一阵奇异的光,所以更觉得好奇了。然而上大学才发现,其实这眼睛就是个自带LED显示屏的普通眼镜儿,如果自己做的话也是可以做出来的。
❺ 服装英语词汇
服装英语词汇-服装品质控制(QCAPPROVED SWATCH 已批的布办
ART. NO./STYLE NO. 款号
AUTOLOCK ZIPPER 自动锁拉链
BACK STITCHES 回针/返针
BAD JOINED STITCHES 驳线不良
BROKEN HOLE 破洞
BROKEN STITCHES 断线
BROKEN YARN 断纱
BUBBLING 起泡
BUMP AT PLACKET EDGE 筒边钮门位不顺直
CENTER BACK RIDES UP 后幅起吊
CHECKS / STRIPES NOT MATCH 格仔/条子不对称
COLLAR POINTS HI / LOW 领尖高低
COLOR FADING 褪色
COLOR FASTNESS PROBLEM 褪色问题
COLOR FIBRE WOVEN IN 杂色onmouseover="tixa_adDisplay('纤维','H',this)" style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px; CURSOR: pointer; COLOR: #6600ff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #6600ff 1px dashed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; TEXT-DECORATION: none" onmouseout=tixa_adHide(this)>纤维织入
COLOR SHADING 色差
COLOR THREAD LEFT INSIDE 藏色线
COLOR TOO DULL / BRIGHT 颜色太哑/闪
COLOR YARN 色纱
COMBI PROGRAM 配色组合
CONTRAST COLOR 撞色
CREASE MARK 摺痕
CROCKING TEST 摩擦测试
CROSSED BACK VENT 背叉搅
CUFF EDGE NOT LEVELED 鸡英边高低
DIRTY DOT (较小的)污点
DIRTY MARK 污渍
DIRTY SPOT (较大的)污点
DROP TEST 跌落测试
DRY RUB 干擦
EXCESS EXTENSION 突咀
FABRIC DEFECT 布疵
FABRIC TOO CLOSED TO ZIPPER 面布车得太贴近拉链
FLAP STRICKING UP 袋盖反翘
FLUO.=FLUORESCENCE 荧光
FLYING UP 飞起,翘起
FTY.STICKER 工厂的贴纸
GAPPING 藏木虱(烫工)
GLAZE MARK (熨烫)起镜
HEM NOT LEVELED 高低脚
HI / LOW POCKET 高低袋
HIKING AT BOTTOM OF PLACKET 前筒吊脚
HIKING UP 起吊
HORIZONTAL SEAM NOT LEVELED 水平缝骨不对称
INNER CUFF VISIBLE 介英反光
IRON MARK 烫痕
KNOT 结头
LASTEST SIZE SPECIFICATION 最新的尺寸表
LINING TOO FULL / TIGHT 里布太多/太紧
MAJOR DEFECT 大疵
MATCH COLOR 配色
MATERIAL DEFECT 物料疵点
MINOR DEFECT 小疵
MIXED COLOR YARN 色纱
NECK DROP PUCKER 筒顶起皱
NEEDLE DAMAGE 针损坏布料
NEEDLE HOLE 针孔
OFF GRAIN 布纹歪
OIL STAIN 油渍
OPEN SEAM 爆口
OVERLAPPED COLLAR 叠领,踏领
OVERLAPPED LIPS 叠唇
OVERPRESS 熨烫过度
OVERWASH 洗水过度
PLACKET BOTTOM SPREAD OPEN 筒脚张开
PLACKET WAVY 前筒起蛇(皱)
PLEATED SEWING 打褶
POCKET OPENING SPRAY OPEN 口袋“笑口”
POOR BACK-STITCHES 回针不佳
POOR IRONING 烫工不良
PRESSING MARK 压痕
PREVIOUS SHIPMENT 以前走的货
PRODUCTION STATUS 生产情况
PUCKER 起皱
QC STICKER QC贴纸,“鸡纸”
RAW EDGE 散口
RUN OFF STITCHES (车缝)落坑
PRINTING SCRIMP 印花裂痕
SEAM OVERTURN 止口反骨
SEWN IN WASTE 车缝时混有杂物
SHADING GARMENT TO GARMENT 衫与衫之间色差
SHADING WITHIN 1PCS GARMENT 衣服裁片色差
SHIPMENT UNDER CONSIGNMENT 寄卖
SHORT SHIPMENT 短装
SKIPPED STITCHES 跳线
SLANTING POCKET 歪袋
SLUB 毛粒
SMILING POCHET 袋“笑口”
STICKER 贴纸
STITCHES NOT IN SEAM SHADOW 缝线没被盖住
STRIPES/CHECKS NOT MATCHING 不对条/格
SUB-CONTRACTOR 外发厂
SUBSTITUTE FABRIC 代用布
SUPPORT SITCHES VISIBLE 辅助线外露
FABRIC SWATCH 布办
TENSION 张力
THICK YARN 粗纱
TOPPEST PLACKET PUCKER 筒顶起皱
TOTAL DIFFERENT COLOR 颜色完全不同
TRAPPED COLOR THREAD 藏色线
TWIST 扭
TWIST LEG 扭髀
UNCUT THREAD ENDS 线头
UNDER STITCHES VISIBLE 底线露出
UNDERPLY TURN OUT 反光
UNDERPLY VISIBLE OUTSIDE 反光
UNDERPRESS 熨烫不够
UNDESIREABLE ODOR 臭味,不可接受的气味
UNEVEN COLLAR 歪领
UNEVEN COLOR 深浅色
UNEVEN LENGTH OF PLACKET 长短筒
UNEVEN LENGTH OF SLEEVE 长短袖
UNEVEN LIPS 大小唇
UNEVEN STITCHING DENSITY 针步密度不均匀
UNMATCHED CROTCH CROSS 下裆十字骨错位
UNMEET BACK VENT 背叉豁
WET RUB 湿擦
WRONG COMBO 颜色组合错误
WRONG PATTERN 图案错误
WRONG SIZE INDICATED 错码
YARN DRAWN OUT 抽纱
ZIPPER NOT MOVABLE 拉链不能拉
验货用语资料
成品检验Checking of finished procts
检验,检查inspection, check
商检commodity inspection
领面松wrinkles at top collar
领面紧top collar appears tight
领面起泡crumples at top collar
领外口松collar edge appears loose
领外口紧collar edge appears tight
底领伸出collar band is longer than collar
底领缩进collar band is shorter than collar
底领里起皱wrinkles at collar band facing
底领外露collar band lean out of collar
倘领偏斜collar deviates from front center line
领窝不平creases below neckline
后领窝起涌bunches below back neckline
驳头起皱wrinkles at top lapel
驳头反翘top lapel appears tight
驳头外口松lapel edge appears loose
驳头外口紧lapel edge appears tight
驳口不直lapel roll line is uneven
串口不直gorge line is uneven
领卡脖tight neckline
领离脖collar stand away from neck
小肩起皱puckers at shoulders
塌肩wrinkles at shoulder
袖隆起皱creases at underarm
袖隆缝起皱puckers at underarm seam
塌胸lack of fullness at chest
省尖起泡crumples at dart point
拉链起皱wrinkles at zip fly
止口不直front edge is uneven
止口缩角front edge is out of square
止口反翘front edge is upturned
止口反吐facing leans out of front edge
止口豁split at front edge
止口下部搭叠过多crossing at front edge
底边起皱wrinkles at hem
后身起吊back of coat rides up
背衩豁开split at back vent
背衩搭叠过多crossing at back vent
绗棉起皱puckers at quilting
絮棉不均padded cotton is uneven
边缘缺棉empty hem
绱袖不圆顺diagonal wrinkles at sleeve cap
袖子偏前sleeve leans to front
袖子偏后sleeve leans to back
前袖缝外翻inseam leans to front
袖口起皱wrinkles at sleeve opening
袖里拧diagonal wrinkles at sleeve lining
袋盖反翘top flap appears tight
袋盖反吐flap lining leans out of edge
袋盖不直flap edge is uneven
袋口角起皱creases on two ends of pocket mouth
袋口裂split at pocket mouth
腰头探出end of waistband is uneven
腰缝起皱wrinkles at waistband facing
里襟里起皱creases at right fly
夹裆tight crotch
短裆short seat
后裆onmouseover="tixa_adDisplay('下垂','O',this)" style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px; CURSOR: pointer; COLOR: #6600ff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #6600ff 1px dashed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; TEXT-DECORATION: none" onmouseout=tixa_adHide(this)>下垂slack seat
前浪不平wrinkles at front rise
裆缝断线bursting of crotch seam
裤脚前后two legs are uneven
脚口不齐leg opening is uneven
吊脚pulling at outseam or inseam
烫迹线外撇crease line leans to outside
烫迹线内撇crease line leans to inside
腰缝下口涌bunches below waistline seam
裙裥豁开 split at lower part of skirt
裙身吊split hem line rides up
裙浪不匀skirt flare is uneven
线路偏移stitch seam leans out line
双轨接线 stitch seam is uneven
跳针 skipping
尺码不符 off size
onmouseover="tixa_adDisplay('缝制','H',this)" style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 1px; CURSOR: pointer; COLOR: #6600ff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #6600ff 1px dashed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; TEXT-DECORATION: none" onmouseout=tixa_adHide(this)>缝制不良stitching quality is not good
洗水不良washing quality is not good
熨烫不良pressing quality is not good
极光iron-shine
水渍water stain
锈迹rust
污渍spot
色差color shade, off shade, color deviation
褪色fading, fugitive color
线头thread resie
毛头raw edge leans out of seam
绣花不良embroidery design out line is uncovered
❻ 发光短裙的设计
设计师天野金戈的原意是想发明一款带有LED灯管的短裙。他在试验时,发现灯光在试穿者的大腿上显示出绚烂的光影效果。于是,这款会发光的短裙就应运而生了。此外,这款裙子内还含有动作传感器。裙子的光线以及色彩图案都会随着试穿者的动作而变换,令人目眩神迷。
设计师天野金戈于2015年1月16日在Tumble网站上发布了这款独一无二的设计,并立刻受到广大网友的关注。
❼ 关于裙子的英文单词
关于裙子的英文单词:skirt,petticoat,underdress,pleated skirt,jumper skirt
词汇解析
1、skirt
英[skɜːt];美[skɝt]
n. 裙子
vt. 绕过,回避;位于…边缘
vi. 沿边走,绕开;环绕
例:We raced across a large field that skirted the slope of a hill.
我们快速穿越山坡边的一大片旷野。
例:He skirted the hardest issues, concentrating on areas of possible agreement.
他避开最难的问题,而专注于可能达成一致意见的领域。
2、petticoat
英['petɪkəʊt];美['pɛtɪkot]
n. 衬裙;裙子
adj. 女性的
例:IfIhad apetticoatorpantalettes,I'se them.
如果我有条裙子或者长裤,我就会用我的。
例:.
我能看到她的衬裙从裙子下露了出来。
3、underdress
英[ʌndə'dres];美['ʌndədrɛs]
n. 内衣;内裙;裙子
vi. 穿着过分朴素的衣服
vt. 使穿得过于朴素;使穿得太单薄
例:If the company does not have a dress code, remember that its better to overdress than underdress.
如果公司没有着装,记住其更好地外衣比内衣。
例:Now our comDIVany DIVroces and DIVrocesses various series style dresses, including men's and women's fashionable dress, children's dress, underdress , sDIVortswear, jeans wear etc.
公司现生产加工各种系列款式服装,有男女时装、童装、内衣、休闲、牛仔等。
4、pleated skirt
n. 百褶裙
例:Salesman: Do you like miniskirt ? It's popular among young gids. The pleated skirt also sells well.
售货员:喜欢迷你裙吗?在年轻女孩中很流行的。百褶裙卖的也很好。
例:.
尤为重要的是,还要让她把裤子换成美丽的百褶裙。
5、jumper skirt
n. 背心裙;马甲裙;无袖连衣裙
例:"StellaSavannah"wears .
斯特拉萨凡纳”穿镶褶边的白衬衣和裙子格子呢跳投。
例:To diffuse the LED light, the dress has four layers of silk chiffon and a jumper silk organza crinoline skirt.
为了达到散射LED灯光的效果,“银河系礼服”使用了四层真丝雪纺和一层折叠马甲裙。
❽ 什么衣服自己本人脱不了的!裙子
拉链在背后的,把裙子反过来穿,拉上拉链保证你拉链拉不开脱不了。